Sunday, May 22, 2011

Decisions

This is the talk that our Relief Society lesson was based on today. I loved it so much. We talked a lot about decisions and relying on the Lord to direct us. Revelation is amazing. Most of the sisters shared experiences about seeking revelation on where they should go to school or what major they should pursue. It's comforting to know that I was able to do that as well, and also that those decisions have been made. Even though I feel like for the most part I know what I'm doing, I've picked a college and all that jazz, it's just crazy to think that there are a million more things to decide on. I don't need to freak out about it because I know that when those decisions come I can turn to the Lord and He will guide me. I am so grateful for this gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment